- "On Evolutionary Stability of the Fundamentally Asymmetric Equilibrium" (with Takako Fujiwara-Greve), Latest version as of 2019/03/10.
- "Tolerance and Behavioral Diversity" (with Takako Fujiwara-Greve), Latest version as of 2019/03/11.
- "Diverse Behavior Patterns in a Symmetric Society with Voluntary Partnerships,"(with Takako Fujiwara-Greve), SSRN Working Paper Series, SSRN-id2343119, October 2013, revised February 2016.
- "Efficiency May Improve When Defectors Exist," (with Takako Fujiwara-Greve, and Nobue Suzuki), SSRN Working Paper Series, SSRN-id2341019, April 2015, Economic Theory, Vol.60(3) November 2015, pp.423-460.
- "Symposium on International Trade and Industrial Organization: Introduction,"（with Kenzo Abe and Jota Ishikawa）、Japanese Economic Review, Vol.63(2), June 2012, pp.149-151.
- Voluntarily Separable Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma with Reference Letters," (with Takako Fujiwara-Greve, and Nobue Suzuki), Games and Economic Behavior, Vol.74, Issue 2, March 2012, pp.504-516.
- “Behavioral Diversity in Voluntarily Separable Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma,” (with Takako Fujiwara-Greve), SSRN Working Paper Series, SSRN-id2007848, January 2012
- "Strategic International Agreement on Global Environment Management," (with Kazuharu Kiyono), The Waseda Journal of Political Science and Economics, No.378-379, October 2010, pp.8-21.
- “Voluntarily Separable Repeated Games with Social Norms,”(with Takako Fujiwara-Greve and Nobue Suzuki), February 2010（CIRJE Discussion Paper, F-715）